- 4 Ashtanga vinyasa yoga classes with 10 minutes deep relaxation.
- 4 nights accommodation at the Reef Resort or The Homestay Bungalows.
- 2 privately guided fun dives in the Tarutau marine park (includes all scuba equipment, private divemaster and lunch and the local marine park diving fee in a reputable PADI dive Center)
- Round trip airport minibus and speedboat transfers to and from Lipe
- Round trip motorbike arrival and departure transfers from the beach to the Homestay Bungalows.
- The local 200baht marine park diving fee. Valid for 3 consecutive days.
- The total package rate for 1 person is 14,000 baht based on single occupancy.
- For 2 people sharing then the rate is just 10,000baht per person.
- (Rates are calculated based on Peak season fares)
Please note that the rates are significantly less in the off peak dates, Please email your tentative dates for an exact pricing on your itinerary
If you would like to upgrade to a deluxe air con room in the Reef then the rate will be an additional supplement per night.
Optional package extras:
Welcome dinner and drinks
Private yoga classes
All PADI scuba diving courses taught by Keira Coleman (Master Scuba Diver Trainer)
- Apnea Total Freediving courses taught by a highly experienced instructor Nikki Lacey. Apnea Total is an international freediving organisation that provides certifications that are recognised worldwide.
Reiki treatments or all Reiki courses.
Some important information regarding transfers should you be flying to Hat Yai is attached below. Please note that you would have to land by either 8:30am or 11:30am in Hat Yai airport in order to connect with the shared minivan transfers to allow sufficient time to catch either the 11:30am or the 14:30pm speedboat to Lipe. Total transfer time about 4 to 5 hours from landing. If you land out side of these times you can take a private taxi for 1,500bhat to connect with the last boat to Lipe at 15:30pm or you can choose to spend a night in Hat Yai City and come the following morning also.If flying down from Bangkok the most economical airline from Suvarnabhumi International airport is Thai smile (Rates include 20kg baggage allowance) or From Don Meung domestic airport you can try Nok Air (includes 15kg baggage) Lion Air 10kg or Air Asia (does not include baggage) If you need help booking these flights I am more than happy to include this in your package too.
Custom made packages are available on request, just let me know what inclusions you would like in your package and i can put one together for you.
If you have any questions on the packages feel free to contact us.