Join me this June 2018 aboard the luxurious Carpe Diem Phinisi to spend a blissful week enjoying the stunning above and below beauty of the Komodo Marine Park in Indonesia.
This custom made yoga and scuba diving adventure retreat is perfect for all of you scuba diving or snorkeling yogis out there. This life changing trip is open to non diving yogis also who may wish to just chill out on board reading and sunbathing or to avail of the altenative kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling activities instead.
This truly blissful week will have an action packed daily schedule that will involve:
- An early rise for our peaceful morning yoga and meditation session.
- After class enjoy a delicious healthy variety of Continental, Mediterranean or English breakfast consisting of tea, coffee, fruit juice, muslie and croissants, eggs and toast etc.
- After breakfast you will enjoy your first morning scuba dive or snorkel in the beautiful Komodo Marine park.
- After the morning dive your free to relax on the Carpe Diems beautiful sundeck reading, writing or tanning before lunch is served around 13:00pm
Lunches consist or varying soups or salads keeping it light before we head to the water again.
- You will complete your second scuba dive or snorkeling excursion after lunch followed by our evening yoga and meditation session. Your days will be pretty full with your yoga and scuba diving activities but you will still have time to rest and relax also.
- A wholesome dinner comprising of traditional Indonesian and western dishes with vegetarian and pescetarian options will be served shortly after our gentle sunset yoga practice.
- An array of snacks, fresh fruit and nuts are served through out the day ensuring that no one goes hungry on this active retreat.
If you would like more details on this retreat then please contact Keira directly via email@example.com You can also look directly on the Carpe Diems personal website http://www.carpediemphinisi.com
During the week you will get to experience the innovative marriage of scuba diving, yoga and meditation. The first departure date is June 3rd through June 10th 2018 (7 nights 8 days) Currently I have just 1 space left on this departure.
Due to overwhelming demand a second departure has now been added departing June 16th through to June 23rd 2018 (7 nights 8 days) This departure has 3 spaces left.
The beautiful Carpe Diem Phinisi has just 4 cabins and can accommodate a maximum number of 7 guests to ensure that all classes and dive groups are kept small and personal.
Prices are based on shared occupancy in either double or twin bed cabins. Be sure to check out our photo gallery of the accommodation and the boat below.
The Package Price is 2,200 USD per person
The package price includes:
- Accommodation in cabins complete with air conditioning, private ensuite toilet and hot water shower, towels and toiletries
- Full cabin make up every day
- Snorkeling gear
- Stand up Paddleboards (SUPs) and kayaks and snorkeling equipment
- Full board with deluxe breakfasts , lunches and dinners (Meals are either buffet, served or BBQ)
- Fresh fruits and snacks , tea and coffee and sodas
- Full use of complete sets of diving equipment including (emergency personal GPS transmitters)
- All tanks
- For our YOGI DIVERS – 2 yoga & meditation sessions and 2 (or sometimes 3) scuba dives each day.
- For our YOGI SNORKELERS – 2 yoga & meditation sessions & Snorkeling or kayaking or SUP opportunities each day.
- For our DIVERS ONLY GUESTS – then you have the opportunity to participate in 3 to 4 dives per day depending on ones stamina and of course you’re always welcome to come and try the yoga too.
- Transfers to and from La Buan Bajo airport
- Land excursions (by Carpe Diems own staff)
- Multi lingual Cruise Director (English French, Bahasa Indonesian and Spanish)
The package prices does not include:
- The Komodo marine park fee (100USD)
- Diving insurance (we can arrange this for you for just 40USD)
- Alcohol (we do sell onboard and to give you some idea a double G&T is 7 USD
View the Gallery