Join me aboard the luxurious Duyung Baru Phinisi to spend a blissful week enjoying the stunning beauty of the Komodo national marine park in Indonesia.
This custom made yoga retreat is perfect for all you scuba diving yogis out there.
Our daily schedule will involve:
- A 6:00am rise for our 6:30am morning yoga practice and mediation session. (1:5hrs)
At 8:30am a delicious healthy breakfast is served consisting of tea, coffee, fruit juice, muslie and croissants or a mediterranean breakfast of eggs, cheese, olives and sundried tomatoes and of course Yannie’s scrumptious home made bread.
- After breakfast you have the option to enjoy your morning scuba dive in the beautiful Komodo Marine park.
- After the morning dive your free to relax on the Duyungs beautiful sundeck reading, writing or tanning before lunch is served at 13:00pm
Lunches consist or varying soups or salads keeping it light before we head to the water again.
- You can opt to do your second afternoon scuba dive or snorkeling excursion around 14:30pm. followed by evening yoga and meditation at 17:30pm. Your days will be pretty full with your yoga and scuba diving activities but you will still have time to rest and relax also.
- A wholesome dinner comprising of traditional Indonesian dishes with vegetarian and pescetarian options will be served shortly after our gentle sunset yoga practice.
- An array of snacks, fresh fruit and nuts and Yanni’s famous chocolate cake are served through out the day ensuring that no one goes hungry on this active retreat.
If you would like more details on this retreat then please contact Keira directly via email@example.com
During the week we can explore the inovative marriage of scuba diving, yoga and mediatation. Several Departure dates are available with 7 day trips from 15 May to 21 May OR from 23 May to 29 May
The Package Price is 2,180 Euros + the 145 Euro marine park fee. All rates are per person based on double occupancy. if you do not have a room mate to share with you then we can find one for you.
Or you can also choose an 8 day trip from Â 4 Jun to 12 Jun 12 OR 14 Jun to 21 Jun
The Package price for these departures Â are 2,395Euro + the 145 Euro Marine park fee. All rates are per person
Should Â you do not own your own scuba diving gear then you can rent a BCD & Regulator for just 20 Euros per person per day.
Additional dates may be added depending on availability or should have you have a private group (Minimum 4 people) then alternate dates can be arranged.
All our package prices include:
- Accommodation in cabins with air conditioning, private toilet and hot water shower, towels and safety deposit box
- WIFI internet
- Snorkeling gear
- Full board with deluxe breakfasts , lunches and dinners
- Fresh fruits and snacks , tea and coffee
- For DIVERS ONLY – 3 guided fun dives per day & 1 self guided night dive
- For YOGI DIVERS – 2 yoga & meditation sessions & 2 guided daytime scuba dives per day
- For YOGI SNORKELERS – 2 yoga &meditation sessions & Snorkeling opportunities each day
- Transfers to and from La Buan Bajo airport
- Land excursions (Komodo dragon tour)
The package prices does not include
- Alcoholic drinks and sodas. You are welcome to bring your own alcohol except beer.
- Komodo harbor and national park fees: 145 Euro
- Nitrox: 5 Euro per tank (ask for package prices )
- 15 l tank 5 Euro per day
- BCD and Regulator 20 Euro per day
- Tip for crew (35 Euro per person)
View the Gallery