Join me aboard the luxurious Carpe Diem Phinisi to spend a blissful week enjoying the stunning above and below beauty of the Komodo national marine park in Indonesia.
This custom made yoga retreat is perfect for all you scuba diving or snorkeling yogis out there. The retreat is open to non diving yogis also who may wish to just chill out on board reading and sunbathing or avail of the kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling activities instead.
Our general daily schedule will involve:
- An early rise for our peaceful morning yoga and mediation session.
- After class enjoy a delicious healthy variety of Continental, Mediterranean or English breakfast consisting of tea, coffee, fruit juice, muslie and croissants, eggs and toast etc.
- After breakfast you will enjoy your morning scuba dive or snorkel in the beautiful Komodo Marine park.
- After the morning dive your free to relax on the Carpe Diems beautiful sundeck reading, writing or tanning before lunch is served at 13:00pm
Lunches consist or varying soups or salads keeping it light before we head to the water again.
- You will complete your second scuba dive or snorkeling excursion after lunch followed by evening yoga and meditation in the evening. Your days will be pretty full with your yoga and scuba diving activities but you will still have time to rest and relax also.
- A wholesome dinner comprising of traditional Indonesian and western dishes with vegetarian and pescetarian options will be served shortly after our gentle sunset yoga practice.
- An array of snacks, fresh fruit and nuts are served through out the day ensuring that no one goes hungry on this active retreat.
If you would like more details on this retreat then please contact Keira directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
During the week you will get to experience the innovative marriage of scuba diving, yoga and meditation. The Departure date is June 3rd through June 10th 2018 (7 nights 8 days)
The Package Price is 2,450 USD per person National park fee 100USD.
However if you book and pay the 30% deposit before August 31st 2017 then we can gladly offer you a 250USD per person discount bringing the price to just 2,200USD per person.
Additional dates in June will be added should the initial departure be fully booked. Please email for information on alternate dates should these dates not suit you. Availability or should have you have a private group (Minimum 4 people) then alternate dates can also be arranged.
All our package prices include:
- Accommodation in cabins with air conditioning, private toilet and hot water shower, towels and toiletries
- Full cabin make up every day
- Snorkeling gear
- Stand up Paddleboards (SUPs) and kayaks
- Full board with deluxe breakfasts , lunches and dinners (Meals are either buffet, served or BBQ)
- Fresh fruits and snacks , tea and coffee and sodas
- Full use of complete sets of diving equipment including (emergency personal GPS transmitters)
- All tanks
- For our YOGI DIVERS – 2 yoga & meditation sessions and 2 (or sometimes 3) scuba dives each day.
- For YOGI SNORKELERS – 2 yoga & meditation sessions & Snorkeling or SUP opportunities each day.
- Transfers to and from La Buan Bajo airport
- Land excursions (by Carpe Diems own staff)
- Multi lingual Cruise Director (English French, Bahasa Indonesian and Spanish)
The package prices does not include
- diving insurance (we can arrange this for you for 40USD)
- Alcoholic (we do sell onboard and to give you some idea a double G&T is 7 USD
- Komodo harbor and national park fees: 100USD
View the Gallery