Yoga & Scuba Diving Adventure Retreat Indonesia
Join us aboard the luxurious Carpe Diem Phinisi to spend yet another blissful week enjoying the stunning above and below scenery of the Komodo Marine Park in Flores, Indonesia.
Scroll down to see photo galleries from last years retreats.
Trip one June 13th – June 20th 2020 (7 nights 8 days)
Trip two June 24th – July 1st 2020 (7 nights 8 days)
Our yearly custom made yoga & scuba diving adventure retreat is perfect for all of you scubayogi adventure enthusiasts out there. This life changing trip is also open to non diving yogis & non yogi divers too. There are plenty of additional activities for you to partake in such as kayaking, stand up paddle boarding (SUPs), snorkeling, swimming & hiking. Should you feel less inclined towards the more strenuous activities then you can of course just enjoy chilling out on the beautiful shaded sundeck, reading, writing, meditating, tanning or napping!
OUR DAILY SCHEDULE
- Enjoy an early rise for our peaceful sunrise yoga session.
- After class get stuck into our delicious first breakfast, yes there are two! Our continental breakfast consists of fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, toast, a wide selection of jams, peanut butter & Nutella, tea, coffee & fruit juice. After breakfast we will head to the water for our first breathtaking morning dive.
- After working up a serious appetite on dive one, we will then head back to the boat for our 2nd “BIG”breakfast including options for eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, french toast, oats, more fresh fruit & more excellent freshly baked homemade brown or white bread/toast.
- After our big breakfast we will have some time for relaxing before jumping in our second morning scuba dive (or snorkel) in the beautiful Komodo Marine park.
- After the 2nd morning dive you’re free to relax on the Carpe Diem’s comfortable, spacious & shaded sundeck before lunch is served around 13:00pm
This two course lunch consists of varying western & local dishes comprising of meat / fish / vegetarian or vegan dishes, finishing of with fresh fruit to keep it light before we hit the water again.
- After lunch we will complete a third scuba dive, or on certain days our 3rd dive is a scheduled land excursion with an opportunity to go hiking or to go & see the Komodo dragons.
- An array of drinks & snacks such as fresh fruit, nuts & desserts are served daily around 4pm after the afternoon dive / excursion, ensuring that no one ever goes hungry on this active retreat. Drinks include an array of soft drinks & fruit juices, an assortment of teas or freshly made Balinese coffee.
- Afternoon refreshments will be followed by our evening yoga session except on the evening that we do our excursion to the Pick beach where we will enjoy some beers & snacks on the beach while watching the sun set. Although our days are jam packed with the various activities on offer, You are of course always welcome to sleep in one morning, or free to skip one of the dives or yoga sessions should you feel that this action packed itinerary is a little to intense for you.
- Optional night dives are also available for those who just cannot get enough of the water.
- A wholesome 3 course dinner comprising of traditional Indonesian & western dishes with vegetarian, pescetarian & meat options will be served shortly after our evening sunset yoga practice.
If you would like to see pictures from the last retreat and pictures of the cabins and boat then please check out the gallery at the bottom of the page.
Also if you require any additional information then please don’t hesitate to contact Keira directly via email@example.com You can also look on the Carpe Diem phones website for more information on the boat. http://www.carpediemphinisi.com
During the week you will get to experience the innovative marriage of scuba diving, yoga and an introduction to meditation. Our next trip will begin on June 13th 2020 (7 nights 8 days)
The local airport to fly into is La Buan Bajo in Flores Island (LBJ airport code) Garuda airlines & Nam Air operates many flights daily via Jakarta & Bali. If you need additional information or travel advise on getting to and from Flores Island then feel free to contact us.
Due to overwhelming demand on our June 2018 & 2019 trips we ended up running two consecutive weeks on both years to accommodate all of our bookings. Enquire early to ensure your space on board.
The Carpe Diem Phinisi has a staff of 10 experienced crew for just 4 cabins which can accommodate a maximum number of 7 guests. This ensures that all classes & dive groups are kept small & personal & above all extremely safe.
Prices are based on shared occupancy in either a double bed or twin bed cabins. Be sure to check out our photo gallery of the accommodation, the boat and the previous retreats below.
The Total Package Price is 2,450 USD per person
All PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- Accommodation in state of the art cabins, complete with air conditioning, private ensuite toilet, hot water shower, toiletries (shampoo & shower gel) 3 towels (1 bathroom towel, 1 deck towel 1 hand towel) & 1 face cloth
- Full cabin make up every day.
- Stand up Paddleboards (SUPs) Kayaks, Full Snorkeling equipment including full length wetsuit.
- Full board with 4 high quality meals served daily. Two breakfasts, 2 course lunches, afternoon snacks & a 3 course dinner daily. (Meals are buffet but served to you by our wonderful waiter Eis. All meals have multiple choices of meat, fish, vegetarian & vegan options)
- Choice of teas, quality Balinese coffee, a broad choice of sodas, fruit juices & of course purified water are also served throughout the day to you by the Carpe Diem staff. You will be given your very own stainless steel Trash Hero Indonesia bottle with your name on it so that you always have water on the tender for you to drink immediately before & immediately after every dive. After your trip you are welcome to take this bottle home as a souvenir of your stay with us.
- Full use of a complete set of diving equipment including (emergency personal GPS transmitters for peace of mind when diving in Komodo’s notoriously tricky currents)
- All tanks & scuba diving equipment, including a surface marker buoy (SMB) and reef hook all free of charge.
- For our Scuba Yogis –
- 12 yoga classes and 14+ dives (local ocean conditions permitting of course)
- 1 excursion to the Komodo Dragons visitors center and a walking tour with the local Komodo dragon park ranger. He will be our guide whilst leading us though the park to see these magnificent creatures up close & personal in their natural habitat. He will include an informational talk on the habits of these fascinating creatures & there will be options for photos & dragon selfies en route.
- 1 excursion to Pink Beach for photos & sunset drinks led by Carpe Diem Staff. On this day there will be just one yoga class in the morning. We will skip the evening class this day to take a trip to Pink beach and to give our bodies a little mid week recovery break from all the activity. Here you will have an opportunity to unwind with a few beers on the beach with your fellow adventurers while watching the sun go down.
- For our YOGI SNORKELERS –
- All the same inclusions except with Snorkeling/ Kayaking or SUP options instead of diving.
- For our DIVING ONLY GUESTS –
- All the same inclusions with the opportunity to participate in up to to 3 or 4 dives per day, depending on ones stamina of course. You’re always welcome to come and try the yoga too.
- Personal meet & greet transfers to & from La Buan Bajo airport.
- All land excursions are also personally escorted by Carpe Diems own staff.
- Multi lingual Cruise Director (English, French, Bahasa Indonesian & Spanish)
- This luxurious trip has 10 crew members to cater for your every need. With a maximum of 7 guests on board this high staff to client ratio ensures that the needs of even our most discerning guests are met & so you will get to completely relax between activities, ensuring that you go home feeling refreshed & rejuvenated after your once in a lifetime experience with us. The only time you will have to lift a finger is to put on your wetsuit. All equipment will be carried for you to & from the tender after each dive & your wetsuits rinsed by the Carpe Diems staff. Each diver & snorkeler will also have their own rinse tray to keep your personal equipment such as cameras, computers or masks. The Carpe Diem’s tender staff, will also aid each diver in gearing up, putting on weight belts, BCDs and fins before entering the water.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- The Komodo marine park fee (100USD)
- Diving insurance (we can arrange this for you for just 40USD)
- Alcohol (we do sell onboard & to give you some idea a double G&T is 7 USD